The role is perfectly suited for a fantastic Digital Marketer that also wants to do Account Management and constantly improve the performance and activity of our clients campaigns.
Also open to Account Directors / Account managers that have a great grasp on Digital Marketing.
/// The Role
- Reporting and liaising with clients
- Passionate – and KPI & growth driven
- Continual optimisation and improvement of client campaigns
- Increase client’s outcomes and recommend additional services
- Solid understanding of Google Ads campaigns
- Solid understanding of Social Media Ads campaigns
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders providing high quality communication and responses.
- Troubleshoot and investigate issues with website and accounts
- Preparation of monthly reports including weekly or monthly client WIPS as required.
- Providing consulting services as well as preparing proposals and cost breakdowns as required.
- Organising projects and liaising with the design and development teams
- Ownership of select client accounts
- Forecasting client’s campaign results and working to achieve such goals.
/// About You
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ in Performance Management/ Account Management.
- A proven track record for great client relationships and client growth
- Experience in setting up, implementing and managing Social Media campaigns.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in setting up, implementing and managing Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns.
- Ability to present and host meetings and build client rapport.
- Ability to write Adcopy creative and evaluate messaging and performance.
- Google Analytics Experience, including the ability to segment and pull a diverse range of reports, account linking, custom reporting.
- Basic SEO knowledge an advantage
- Excellent client communication skills
/// The JTB Studios Team
JTB Studios is a Melbourne independent Digital Agency, with over 14 years in the industry. We work closely with a select number of clients and other agencies to create beautiful digital solutions that deliver big results. We work with national and international brands including United Nations, RMIT, Bendigo Bank, Ford, Fairfax Media and many more.
We are a team of experienced and passionate individuals who are extremely welcoming, friendly and all love what we do. We have created an environment where you come to work hard within a team, manage world class projects, then enjoy all the rewards later with family and friends no later than 5:00pm each evening, as well as flexible working conditions.
APPLY: [email protected]
This is a full-time position with a preference for an immediate start. If this sounds like a place you’d like to spend the bulk of your time, send an email to [email protected]
Please note: Australian Residents only – Strictly no recruitment agencies