Digital Account Manager / Mid-Senior Digital Account Manager
- Be able to confidently present the ideas and be the friendly face of the JTB brand
- Assist with managing new business inbound leads
- Assist in research for current clients’ projects and new business pitches
- Build relationships with existing clients post launch to assist the performance team
- Work with Project Managers to create products that meet the client’s brief and budget
- Attend, document and generate action items from client meetings and then distribute accordingly
- Draft client-facing proposals, contracts, scopes of work, presentations and other client-facing materials
- Management of invoice and payment schedules
- Digitally savvy with an agency background
- Fast learner and able to hit the ground running
- New business, proposal and pitch experience
- Exemplary client service skills, with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships
- Invoice / Budget management
- Excellent time management, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- An approachable personality
JTB Studios is a Melbourne independent Digital Agency, with over 10 years in the industry. We work closely with a select number of clients and other agencies to create beautiful digital solutions that deliver big results. We work with national and international brands including Aquila, RMIT, KX Pilates, Taco Bill, Monash University, Bendigo Bank, Caltex, Ford, Melbourne University and many more.
We are a team of experienced and passionate individuals who are extremely welcoming, friendly and all love what we do. We have created an environment where you come to work hard within a team, manage world class projects, then enjoy all the rewards later with family and friends no later than 5:00-5:30pm each evening.
If you’re looking for job satisfaction and a great work culture, JTB Studios is the place to be.
PERKS OF JTB
- A competitive industry salary
- A supportive and fun working environment – you’ll love coming to work each day
- Great work hours – we love a work-life balance
- A variety of clients and work, so you’ll never get bored
- Friday afternoon social lunches with the whole team and regular team building outings
- World leading training and skill development
- Co-operative and collaborative environment
APPLY: [email protected]
This is a full-time position with a preference for an immediate start. If this sounds like a place you’d like to spend the bulk of your time, send an email to [email protected].
Please Note: Strictly no recruitment agencies please.