We’re Hiring: Digital Designer
JTB Studios is one of Melbourne’s most established Digital Agencies with over 13 years in the industry. We work closely with a select number of clients and other agencies to create beautiful websites that deliver big results. Our clients include Aquila, RMIT, Local Eyes and Nissan to name a few.
We’re located in one of Melbourne’s growing hipster suburbs on the cusp of Seddon and Footscray, surrounded by some of the best Vietnamese, African and Burger restaurants this gorgeous city has to offer.
Our team are friendly, fun, and love what we do. We go to Crossfit at lunch, the pub on Friday’s and leave at 5:30 each evening.
But we also smash out some amazing work for our satisfied clients – we’re all about balance. If you’re looking for job satisfaction and a great work culture, JTB Studios is the place to be.
We’re on the lookout for a new Digital Designer: someone creative, passionate and on the digital pulse.
Our projects are end-to-end, meaning you’ll be involved in your project from the creative brief to testing. We focus on beautiful design coupled with excellent UX to ensure our websites are true to our client’s needs.
No two projects are ever the same, with our clients ranging from multinational corporations needing portal websites to fashion houses looking for a new ecommerce site.
This means you’ll be creating wireframes, prototypes, websites, branding, logos, style guides, brochures, functionality briefs and testing.
You’ll be passionate about design and UX; eager to learn and collaborate with the rest of the team; and enjoy a game of Ping-Pong in the afternoon (optional).
- At least 2 years digital design experience
- Passionate about web design and UX
- Excellent design background
- Great communication skills
- Proficient Adobe product and Axure experience (or similar)
- Ability to put together wireframes, creative briefs & functionality briefs
- Avid Learner in our dynamic industry
- HTML, CSS & JS skills are not a must, but a great bonus
What We’ll Give You
- A competitive salary
- A supportive and fun working environment – you’ll love coming to work each day
- Great hours – we love a work-life balance
- A variety of clients and work, so you’ll never get bored
- Beer on Fridays
This is a full-time position with a preference for an immediate start. If this sounds like a place you’d like to spend the bulk of your time, send an email to [email protected] with the following attachments:
- A short cover letter with links to 3 websites you have designed
- Your CV
- A link to your portfolio