- Work with Project Managers to create products that meet the client’s brief and budget
- Help plan projects and manage the team’s resources
- Be the friendly face of the JTB brand – Be able to confidently present ideas and solutions to clients
- Build long-lasting relationships with existing clients post launch – client retention for additional scope and performance work
- Work closely with rest of the JTB team
- Manage and mitigate project risk, issues and change requests
- Coach and mentor members of the Project Management Team
- Very Digitally switched on, and proven track record in delivering successful projects
- Have a great working knowledge of online mediums along with best practices and platforms
Have superior organisational, project management and time management skills, which allow you to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Have strong scope management skills – you will be able to identify, scope and facilitate projects effectively
- Experience working with the business development team to define solutions and accurately scope incoming projects
- Be able to identify and mitigate project risks effectively
- Have a strong understanding of current technical solutions and industry trends and be able to communicate these effectively to client and internally
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for your clients, helping define vision, strategic requirements and manage expectations
- Have strong communication skills in order to build great rapport with clients, driving repeat business
- Work collaboratively with the team and client, understanding the project inside out – you will have all the answers for the client and internal team members
- Be able to work seamlessly with a delivery team of strategists, designers, developers and digital marketing specialists
- Be able to work with a wider project management team to collaboratively manage studio traffic
Skills & experience required
- Digital experience compulsory; including the delivery of website projects, digital campaigns (landing pages etc), mobile apps, digital marketing, EDMs.
- Love the process of creating and delivering amazing digital work
- Have experience in digital project management within an agency environment
- Experience with resource allocation and team management
- Client facing / Account Management experience
- Technical knowledge (HTML/CSS and Integrations)
- Experience with; Trello – or task management platform, Streamtime – or any hour tracking allocation software, WordPress – similar CMS platform and Google Sheets / Google Docs.
JTB Studios is a Melbourne independent Digital Agency, with over 10 years in the industry. We work closely with a select number of clients and other agencies to create beautiful digital solutions that deliver big results. We work with national and international brands including Aquila, RMIT, Monash University, Community Sector Banking, Ford, Melbourne University and many more.
We are a team of experienced and passionate individuals who are extremely welcoming, friendly and all love what we do. We have created an environment where you come to work hard within a team, manage world class projects, then enjoy all the rewards later with family and friends no later than 5:00pm each evening.
This is a full-time position with a preference for an immediate start. If this sounds like a place you’d like to spend the bulk of your time, send an email to [email protected].
Please note: Strictly no recruitment agencies please.